M: 574.527.0660 mobile
- O: 574.527.0660 office
- ABR, CRS, SRS, MRP, AHWD, EPro
- License #:
The Skibowski Team brings a wealth of knowledge on local communities, current market conditions, and the home buying and selling process. We strive to provide exceptional service every step of the way, so we can provide you with a real estate experience that exceeds your expectations.
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! We can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter.
Selling Your Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who markets your home, knows how to find the right buyer, negotiate on your behalf, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. We take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Timing Is Everything
Whether you are looking for a new home or thinking about selling your current home, call us today. We will put our expertise to work to provide you guidance and advice on what you need to know to make the best possible decision for your real estate needs.
A native of Michigan, Mark has been a resident of Kosciusko County since 2000 when he settled with his family on Winona Lake in Warsaw. Married for 38 years, Mark and his wife Teri have two daughters and two grandsons. In his free time Mark is an avid runner, completing numerous Marathons throughout the country, while training on the plentiful trails throughout Kosciusko County. Taking advantage of the lakes in our community Mark is also barefoot water skier and a past member of both The Lake City Skiers and the Webster Ski Bees. Mark has been a licensed Indiana Realtor® since 2004, affiliated with RE/MAX since 2006, and is currently Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Lakes in North Webster and Team Leader of the Mark Skibowski Team.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Oakland University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Michigan State University
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), At Home with Diversity (AHWD), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS),E-Pro Certified (e-PRO®), Military Relocation Professional (MRP), and Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award recipient, RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award recipient, RE/MAX Chairman’s Club, RE/MAX Platinum Club, RE/MAX 100% Club, RE/MAX Executive Club
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Real Trend’s America's Top Agents
- Graduate of 2019 Indiana Association of Realtors Leadership Academy
- Member of Warsaw Rotary
- Past President of Kosciusko Board of Realtors (KBOR) Multiple Listing Service
- Past President of Kosciusko Board of Realtors
- Past Vice President Kosciusko Board of Realtors
- Past Treasurer of KBOR~ Multiple Listing Service
- Member Kosciusko and North Webster Tippecanoe Chambers of Commerce
- Past Adjunct Faculty at Ivy Tech Community College
- Retired Air Force Officer with 22 years of enlisted and commissioned service
- Over 35 years of progressive business management experience
In addition, Mark believes that it is paramount that he provides his clients the maximum amount of information to assist them in making sound real estate decisions. Time and time again, former clients continue to refer their friends and family to Mark and his team!
Google Business: Mark Skibowski Team Business Page
225 N Main St P.O. Box 556
North Webster, IN 46555